Tuesday 27 March 2012

2NE1 - UGLY

2NE1 is a four member hip hop- south Korean girls which form by YG entertainment. 
The name 2NE1 combines the phrases "21st century" and "new evolution", and is pronounced "twenty-one" or "to anyone".

They are the most famous girls group in Korean, also known as girls version BIG BANG.

Their hip hop dance is the best in all the girls group in South Korea although their age is in range of 18-28.
this is their new album photo.

their latest song is UGLY.the song is about the girls is unconfident to themselves and their feelings

Their chorus is:

I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face tellin'
me I'm pretty

I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face cause I know
I'm ugly




a lot of girls love this song, because some of the girls will feel the others is more beautiful ,
and want to be like her.


ENJOY :)

BY: CHIN JIE YING



No comments:

Post a Comment